Like us on Facebook

Monday, November 13, 2017

[Ne Music] Jidenna Remix ft Tiwa Savage, BurnaBoy, Quavo, Maleek Berry, and Sarkodie

 Jidenna ft Quavo, Maleek Berry, & Sarkodie – ‘Bambi Too’
Jidenna taps Quavo, Maleek Berry, and Sarkodie for the remix to “Bambi” off his just-discharged EP Boomerang.
The recognizable tune includes an indistinguishable instrumental and melody from the first, which showed up on Jidenna‘s debut album, The Chief. Be that as it may, the visitors add new verses to the sentimental tribute.
“Bambi, she make me cry,” sings an Auto-Tuned Quavo. “So hard, I shed a tear / Bambi, she make me smile / She put my heart on chill / As long as time heels, I’m here / You ain’t got nothing to fear / To the world, I’m a lion, but to you, I’m sincere.”
“Bambi” is one of six melodies on Jidenna’s new EP, alongside “Out of Body,” which highlights Wale and Dot Cromwell. Burna Boy (“Little Bit More – Remix”) and Tiwa Savage (“Spy Candy”) likewise show up on the venture.
This isn’t the first occasion when that Jidenna and Quavo have united. In February, the two collaborated on “The Let Out,” a solitary implied for The Chief. Be that as it may, the video and collection included an alternate rendition without the Migos star.
Download and Listen to “Bambi Too” below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment