Like us on Facebook

Monday, July 31, 2017

Rapper Reminisce Alaga reveal his regrets not being a University Graduate.



Popular Nigerian rapper, Remilekun Abdulkalid Safaru, Popularly known by his stage name REMINISCE. Remilekun The ‘Local Rapper’ singer talks on how he wished he is a graduate, Despite that the local rapper is on a successful artistes in the industry, Rapper, Reminisce revealed he still has regret on some of the decisions he made in his life.
In an interview with Punch Sunday scoop, Alaga ibile revealed he sometimes regret not attending the higher institution.

While speaking about education, he said “For anybody who wants to make a career out of music, you have to be sure that you are skilled and that it’s something that you can do sustainably; if not, go to school. Either ways, it is important to go to school, whether you go into full-time music or not. I actually regret not being a graduate.”

Ace rapper Reminisce, has revealed one of his biggest regrets in live.

Speaking with Sunday Beats, the ANGELINA crooner, said he regrets not graduating from college despite having a successful music career.

In his word "Reminisce the Local Rapper" said;
“For anybody who wants to make a career out of music, you have to be sure that you are skilled and that it’s something that you can do sustainably; if not, go to school. Either ways, it is important to go to school, whether you go into full-time music or not. I actually regret not being a graduate.”

On keeping his private life private,  Reminisce said,
 “I always keep my private life private as I believe that I have the right to my privacy. There is a very big difference between Reminisce, the artiste, and Remi, the family man.
   I thank God because I’m comfortable and I don’t need validation on social media. I don’t have to put everything I own on social media so that people would know that I have arrived. Inasmuch as I’m not beging anybody for food, it’s all good. Instead of flaunting material things, I prefer to invest in people.”
On future plans:
“I am interested in politics and I see myself becoming a politician in future. One is not going to do music forever and I need to plan my life properly. I also love to engage in business, so I see myself doing a lot of that too.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment